Donations are welcomed! Please refer your donation to ASOCIATIA ROTARY INTL MANGALIA - mentioning: donation for Tudor-Daniel FILIP into the accounts:
USD : RO23BTRL01402205702228XX or

EUR : RO86BTRL01404205702228XX

BANCA TRANSILVANIA, MANGALIA Agency, ROMANIA
SWIFT Code: BTRLRO22

joi, 23 decembrie 2010

We have teeth, hurray!

Tuesday was transfusion day. It is getting harder and harder to keep Bibi still during the transfusion.The veins on his hands and feet are no good and we had to place the transfusion line on his head. It was heartbreaking to see him screaming with pain and looking at me with his big eyes that said:"mommy, why do you let them do this to me?". He calmed down when I held him and we stood like this for an hour and a half.
We came home in the afternoon and to my surprise, while cleaning his mouth, I found a bit of tooth coming out of a sore red gum. It is white and very, very sharp! Hurray for Bibi!

0 comentarii:

Trimiteți un comentariu